- IT Non Development
First Line Support
POSITION: First Line Support – Bespoke Software
SUITABLE FOR: Helpdesk Support, Technical Support, Junior IT Support, Systems Support
SALARY: £19,000 + 6% Bonus
Our client is looking for a First Line Support / Helpdesk Support / Technical Support / Junior IT Support / Systems Support to take on an exciting opportunity within their business. All you need is strong IT skills and exceptional customer service skills. The role will involve supporting HR and payroll software so a knowledge of one or both would be desirable. However full training will be provided on the software. The company welcomes candidates who are looking to learn with a hardworking attitude and can offer excellent career progression.
As First Line Support / Helpdesk Support / Technical Support / Junior IT Support / Systems Support you would be required to have the following –
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Outlook, Office, Excel, explorer) and experience using software packages
- Proven Excellent Communication Skills and Customer service skills
- Proven Diagnostics Skills (tested by scenario based questioning)
- GCSE Grade c or above in Maths & English
- Hold higher education certifications in Customer Services
- Experience of working within a service desk or contact centre/Help
- Experience of using Web based Call logging systems
- Any transferable skills such as Customer training experience, interpersonal skills, communication skills etc.
As First Line Support / Helpdesk Support / Technical Support / Junior IT Support / Systems Support you will be working on a Helpdesk, you will be providing 1st contact software support and troubleshooting to customers (end users and system support staff) typically by phone, e-mail and customer web portal.
Our client is a youthful and progressive I.T. company who are growing organically year on year. They offer challenging positions to intelligent, hardworking individuals, and actively encourages its junior members to take up more senior roles as the company continues to expand. There are, therefore, excellent opportunities for career progression.
To apply: please send your CV, in Word format, to email@example.com
Please note: you MUST be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered