Position: Compliance Administrator
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Salary: C£20,000 (this is a full time, permanent role)
Our client is looking for a knowledgeable and friendly Compliance Administrator. The Compliance Administrator will be working for a payroll services company based in Wetherby ensuring that they comply with all external regulatory requirements and internal policies.
This is a great role for anyone looking to take their first steps on the career ladder as full training will be provided.
- Previous experience in a compliance based role is desirable
- Attention to detail is key
- Ability to analyse and interpret information and data quickly
- Must understand process driven functions and be highly organised
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must be a good problem solver
- Must be PC literate
- Ideally Maths and English at GCSE level or above
- Any experience of payroll and / or recruitment highly advantageous but not essential
- Responsible for the implementation and management of weekly audits of a cross section of customer expenses and across all departments to include expenses, ID and contract compliance.
- Preparation of data for audit or any request for compliance information from any customer, third party or prospective new client.
- Analysis of data received to produce weekly KPI’s on compliance/returned documents.
- To be knowledgeable of company expense policies and procedure, highlighting any amendments necessary in accordance with changes in HMRC legislation.
- To inform new workers of company expectations in complying with compliance procedures and assist where necessary in updating new starter documentation to reinforce this.
- To provide an excellent level of customer service dealing with all queries in a calm and professional manner.
- To assist the Registration Team with their duties including the pre-registration of applicants where necessary, maintaining and updating records accordingly.
To apply: Please email your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.