- Project Management
Project Manager – Agile / Software Solutions
Position: Project Manager – Agile / Software Solutions
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire with travel to client sites across Yorkshire
Salary: C£40k + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a successful software solutions business based in the centre of Leeds within close proximity to the train station.
Using agile and lean principles, you will lead a variety of client projects through the initial analysis stage of the project through to the deployment of the solution into the live environment and the management of post go live processes e.g. support, enhancements and usability improvements.
Our client is looking to fill a few positions within their business and are happy to consider candidates of all levels with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Min 2 years’ experience as a Project Manager / Agile Project Manager / Junior Project Manager
- Experience of working in a software solutions environment, either client or agency side
- Excellent communication skills that inspire confidence in customers and the internal team
- Ability to deliver innovative, technically challenging solutions for customers
- Enthusiastic about technology
- Ability to manage and converse with the technical team so you understand the technical approach, challenges and risks
- Good team leadership and excellent team player
- Stakeholder engagement / management
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of Agile working methods
- PRINCE 2
- Experience of working on projects within the Finance or Retail industry
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There’s no hierarchy or egos to get in the way – just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
The people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While they take work seriously, they don’t take themselves the same way. They have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment – a converted mill in the middle of Leeds.
Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by their values and a determination to be the very best.
To apply: please forward your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK in order for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.