1st Line Support Analyst
Position: 1st Line Support Analyst
Suitable For: 1st Line Support / Service Desk / Helpdesk / IT Support Analyst
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (approx. 15 min walk from train station)
Salary: £18k – £21k + Benefits
Our client is a progressive and forward-thinking legal services company with offices across the UK and employs close to 1000 people.
They are seeking a 1st Line Support / Service Desk / Helpdesk / IT Support Analyst to be the first point of contact for end users requiring IT support. This will involve dealing with incidents submitted through telephone calls, emails and face to face contact.
You will provide 1st line support to internal system users, ensuring that all incidents are logged and managed correctly within prescribed SLAs using the company’s ITSM toolset and escalating to 2nd line support correctly when required.
The position involves managing a varied workload across multiple workflows, providing a 1st class service to end users.
This is a good career progression opportunity to move into 2nd line support so individuals driven to drive their career forward would be ideal.
As 1st Line Support / Service Desk / Helpdesk / IT Support Analyst, the following experience is essential:
- Approx 2 years previous experience in a 1st Line Support / Service Desk / Helpdesk / IT Support Analyst or similar type role
- Windows Operating Systems 7 – 10
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange administration
- Microsoft Office
- Basic networking
- Hardware diagnostics and fixes
- Any remote access software such as Dameware, VNC, LogMeIn Rescue and Remote Desktop Services Manager OR Terminal Services or Citrix
- Service management / service desk software e.g. Zendesk or similar
- Communication skills (requires confident individual who can engage user)
- Must be a team player with strong organisational skills. Process driven, proactive and not afraid to question. Must be career motivated
Desirable (NOT essential):
- Knowledge or understanding of ITIL
- Office 365
- Sysaid Helpdesk software
- Windows Server
- Knowledgebase documentation / libraries
- Case Management System experience
- College Diploma or University degree in the field of computer science, or 3+ years of equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience of working in structured Service Desk environment supporting user base of around 500 – 1000
Full job description available upon request
To apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format.
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.