Position: Account Administrator
Suitable for: Account Manager / Customer Service / Customer Experience / Account Executive / Client Co-Ordinator
Location: Northallerton, North Yorkshire
Salary: £20k – £25k DOE
As an Account Administrator / Account Manager / Customer Service / Customer Experience / Account Executive / Client Co-Ordinator Experience you will be handling the company’s existing accounts and you will be the main point of contact for our valued established clients.
You would be expected to nurture each account and ensure that clients’ queries and problems are resolved to ensure a long-lasting client relationship.
Full training on the products and services will be provided.
As an Account Administrator / Account Manager / Customer Service / Customer Experience / Account Executive / Client Co-Ordinator Experience the following experience is required:
- Experience in account management
- The ability and desire to maintain lasting client relationships with a strong customer service ethos
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with staff and clients
- Strong commercial awareness
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Core IT skills – including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM and workflow systems
As Account Administrator / Account Manager / Customer Service / Customer Experience / Account Executive / Client Co-Ordinator the role would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, passing queries on and getting them answered by other members of the team if necessary
- Achievement of excellent customer service at all times
- Effective use and application of IT-based workflow and Customer Relationship Management systems to ensure that: a pipeline of new opportunities is developed and maintained
- Contribution to the wider team effort by accomplishing related results and providing appropriate support as needed.
To Apply: Please email your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK in order for your application to be considered