Position: Account Manager
Suitable for: Sales Executive / Telesales / New Business Account Manager / Customer Onboarding
Location: Northallerton, North Yorkshire
Salary: £20k – £25k DOE
As an Account Manager you will be dealing with the company’s clients at initial sale and aftersales, carefully managing the transition from a new business account to becoming a valued and regular client.
You would be expected to nurture each account as they are on boarded into the business, using a consultative sales approach, you will become their initial point of contact as they become an established client.
Full training on the products and services will be provided.
As an Account Manager / Sales Executive / Telesales / New Business Account Manager / Customer Onboarding the following experience is required:
- Experience in a sales, account management or new business role
- The ability and desire to sell and build positive, lasting client relationships with a strong customer service ethos
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with staff and clients
- Strong commercial awareness
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Core IT skills – including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM and workflow systems
As Account Manager / Sales Executive / Telesales / New Business Account Manager / Customer Onboarding the role would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Generation of new business opportunities
- Selling the company’s products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships
- Maintaining relationships with potential clients by providing support, information, and guidance, passing queries on and getting them answered by other members of the team if necessary
- Achievement of excellent customer service at all times
- Effective use and application of IT-based workflow and Customer Relationship Management systems to ensure that: a pipeline of new opportunities is developed and maintained
- Contribution to the wider team effort by accomplishing related results and providing appropriate support as needed.
To Apply: please forward your CV in Word to email@example.com
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK in order for your application to be considered