- Featured Jobs
Position: Account Manager
Suitable for: Account Executive, Client Services Support Executive
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary: To £37k + bens DOE
Our client is looking for a dynamic e-commerce Account Manager to proactively retain and develop the client relationship and revenue streams. This will be achieved by high levels of service to expand and strengthen the relationship between the company and client.
The Account Manager will be responsible for a wide portfolio of clients and will be expected to manage your portfolio as though you are managing your own business, whilst acting as the link between the client and technical teams.
They are looking for someone who is passionate, creative and ambitious with enthusiasm and determination to succeed. This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with exciting future plans.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as Account Manager, Account Executive or similar client services or client support role
- Have ability to create rapport and communicate at all levels
- Have the ability and creativity to make things happen
- Ability to understand project requirements and work with other team members to ensure excellent delivery
- Have a passion and interest in e-commerce and online retail
- Experience and proficiency using cloud-based project management apps such as Trello and Basecamp
- Ideally experienced in the digital sector with a good understanding of digital technology and the use of CMS / content management systems (ie Magento, WordPress, Shopify, etc)
- Must be highly organised, and expert multi-tasker and very customer service focused
- Experience of working within an agency environment (desirable)
- Ideally you should have good academics and/or be degree qualified (any discipline)
Account Manager responsibilities:
- To retain your portfolio of clients to an established KPI retention rate in addition to identifying additional revenue streams
- Manage your portfolio of clients ensuring you have an in depth understanding of the financial status including value and contract renewal
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular close contact
- To actively identify opportunities in conjunction with the technical teams – to introduce additional products/services
- Travel to see some clients will be involved.
Full job description available upon request
To apply: please email your CV in Word format to CV@solosearch.co.uk
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.