- IT Non Development
Account Manager – Digital / E-commerce / Web / Mobile solutions
Position: Account Manager – Digital / E-commerce / Web / Mobile solutions
Suitable for: Account Manager / Project Manager or Project Co-ordinator with knowledge or an interest in web / mobile apps
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Salary: £20,000 – £32,000 DOE
Our client is an award winning digital agency specialising in web platforms and mobile applications. With an impressive portfolio of world-famous blue-chip companies, they work with truly ground-breaking businesses on defining how industries will operate in the future.
A relatively small and tight knit team of 40, operating out of beautiful and spacious offices in the heart of York City Centre, within walking distance of the train station and all that York has to offer.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and confident Account Manager to work between clients, Project Managers, the MD and the Developers and Designers to ensure client satisfaction with the delivery of digital projects across web and mobile.
The Account Manager will largely be ‘looking after’ accounts, so leaning more towards a Project Manager or Project Co-ordinator than sales but with a definite brief to maintain and increase expenditure from accounts. There will be no need to secure their own new accounts.
This role would be suitable for an Account Manager / Project Manager or Project Co-ordinator with knowledge or at least an interest in web / mobile apps
- Prior experience of project management, project co-ordination or account management, with added points for this being within a digital agency
- A good eye for detail with excellent organisational skills
- An understanding of how websites and mobile applications work, and the various stages and components that are involved in producing each
- Be well presented and happy to travel around the UK (primarily London) to meet clients and cement strong relationships when required
- A passion for your job – a clear desire to succeed will go a long way
- Experience with WordPress, Magento, Programming of any kind, design, Google Docs, Google Apps, Jira, Hipchat, Slack
- Experience with online marketing via various social media channels
- Any experience with agile development
- Be an avid user of tech – love spending time online, using apps and keeping up to date with new technology trends
The role of Account Manager will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Communicating with the customers regularly in order to gather feedback, request sign off, cross sell and up sell services and ensure they are 100% happy with ongoing work
- Working with the internal team to manage priorities, scheduling, identify issues (or potential issues) and suggest solutions – which you then work to implement
- Overseeing accounts, projects and workflows to ensure maximum efficiency
- Quality assurance – ensuring that the work being delivered works as expected and that our high levels of quality are maintained in all deliverables
- Assessing requirements and identifying scope – you will typically pick up a project after the agreement has been completed and will be expected to lead fully from there on in
To apply: Please email your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.