- Featured Jobs
Account Manager – digital/web/e-commerce solutions
Position: Account Manager – digital/web/e-commerce solutions
Suitable for: Junior Account Manager, Account Executive, Account Handler, Client Services Support Executive
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: to £28k + bens
Our client is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Junior Account Manager to build, develop, and maintain a growing portfolio of clients. The junior Account Manager will play a pivotal role in the growth and development of its client portfolio.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as Junior Account Manager, Account Executive or similar client support role
- Ideally experienced in the digital sector with a good understanding of web / e-commerce / digital technology and the use of content management systems
- Must be highly organised and customer service focused
- Highly self-organised with great communication skills
Account Manager responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients
- Working with the project management team to facilitate new work
- Look for opportunities to gain account growth from existing clients
- Act as a first point of contact for client queries
- Assist in the company’s marketing and account handling programmes
Full job description available upon request
Training and Progression:
They believe in investing in their employees, working with leading training providers and professional bodies to expand their skillset, with regular workshops, lunch and learns as well as tailored personal development plans to support career aspirations.
The diverse range of specialisms across the business provides plentiful opportunities to get a taste for new areas within the business to broaden your experience.
To apply: please email your CV in Word format to CV@solosearch.co.uk
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.