- IT Development
Position: Android Developer
Suitable for: Android Developer / Mobile App Developer / Mobile Application Developer
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Salary: up to £40k DOE
Our client is a young, rapidly growing start-up technology company providing staff management software to hundreds of businesses across the UK and worldwide.
Our client is on the lookout for a talented Android Developer / App Developer / Application Developer who loves innovative technology and is interested in developing all things Android. Knowledge of Java or Kotlin is essential.
Part of the role will be the continued re-imagining of the existing codebase using modern design principles and languages. You will be responsible for assisting in the development of the Android product, adding new features and correcting faults alongside the current development team.
You will have an active role in shaping the development of the product’s mobile interface and will play an integral part in strengthening the user experience for customers.
As an Android Developer / Mobile App Developer / Mobile Application Developer you will require the following skills/experience:
- Demonstrable experience developing native Android applications
- Commercial acumen
- At least 1 years’ experience of Java
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs in Android apps
- Experience using source control (Git)
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Passion for technology
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment
- Experience working with Kotlin
- Experience of managing a team, or an aspiration to do so
- This is a rapidly growing company that offers an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to learn new skills and build a successful career with lots of progression
- The company offers an excellent work environment with flexible working hours, casual dress and a sociable team who enjoy regular company meals and events.
To apply: Please email your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.