- IT Development
- IT Non Development
- Featured Jobs
Developer / IT Support – with PHP or Perl or VB.Net or C++ or C#
Position: Developer / IT Support – with PHP or Perl or VB.Net or C/C++ or C#
Suitable for: Programmer / Application Support Developer / Software Support Developer or Programmer with at least one of the following: PHP, Perl, VB.Net, C/C++ or C#
Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Salary: £20k – £25k DOE
A progressively growing, market leading supplier of products and services to the automotive, material processing and surface protection product sectors is looking to recruit a Developer / Application Support Developer / Software Programmer to work out of their offices in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. The company is the UK subsidiary of a global organisation.
Working within a small development team, you will be responsible for new project/web development for the group as a whole. You will also work on the creation of new software/applications using existing programming languages. This will be approximately 70% of the role.
As a secondary function, you will also be required to provide high quality, responsive IT support in order to maintain internal IT infrastructure during times of heavy local workload and to provide holiday or sickness absence cover at 1st and 2nd line level. This will be approximately 30% of the role.
Minimum 1 year experience as a Developer or Programmer or Application Support Developer / Software Support Programmer in the languages below
- Proven experience of at least one of either PHP, Perl, VB.Net, C/C++/C# programming languages
- Sound understanding of SQL/T-SQL
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Basic understanding of IP networks and the Linux operating system
- Excellent Communication skills
- Any experience with Magento (desirable, not essential)
- Passion for coding, development and programming
- Punctuality, reliability and a genuine interest in the job
- Driving licence
To apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (ideally Word format)
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered