Automation Tester – Selenium Webdriver
Position: Automation Tester – Selenium Webdriver (all levels from junior, mid and senior)
Suitable for: Automated Tester, Test Analyst, Test Engineer, Software Tester
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (approx 10 mins from train station)
Salary: £25k – £45k DOE + bonus + benefits (see below)
Automation Tester / Automated Tester x 2 required for bespoke software solution provider in Leeds.
Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as an Automation Tester, Automated Tester, Test Analyst, Test Engineer or similar
- Experience in testing within an agile environment including knowledge and experience of BDD / Behaviour Driven Development
- Ability to create a test strategy around the creation of an automation framework using Java or .Net / C#
- Knowledge of one or all of the following tools / frameworks: JBehave, Selenium WebDriver version 2 or 3, Cucumber, Specflow
- Performance testing
- API testing
- Mobile automation testing (iOS and Android) e.g. Appium
Founded in 1999, we are a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work here have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There’s no hierarchy or egos to get in the way – just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
Our people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While we take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves the same way. We have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment.
Technology is our passion but at our heart we are a people business. Everything we do is guided by our values and a determination to be the very best.
- 5% bonus
- 25 days holiday + public (buy/sell 3)
- Pension contributions up to 5% when you contribute 5%
- Quarterly company events (inc social event)
- Regular tech catch ups/hack events
- Attend technology events
- Christmas Party (partners are invited)
- Summer away day
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Online learning subscription
To apply: Please email your CV in Word format to CV@solosearch.co.uk
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.