- IT Development
- Featured Jobs
Automation Tester – BDD / Behaviour Driven Development
Position: Automation Tester – BDD / Behaviour Driven Development
Suitable for: Automated Tester, Test Analyst, Test Engineer, Software Tester
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (approx 10 mins from train station)
Salary: £30k – £35k + bonus + benefits (see below)
Urgent requirement for Automation Tester / Automated Tester with BDD experience for bespoke software solution provider in Leeds.
Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Automation Tester, Automated Tester, Test Analyst, Test Engineer or similar
- Experience in testing within an agile environment including knowledge and experience of BDD / Behaviour Driven Development
- Ability to create a test strategy around the creation of an automation framework using Java or .Net / C#
- Knowledge of one or all of the following tools / frameworks: JBehave, Selenium WebDriver version 2 or 3, Cucumber, Specflow
- Performance testing
- API testing
- Mobile automation testing (iOS and Android) e.g. Appium
Founded in 1999, we are a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work here have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There’s no hierarchy or egos to get in the way – just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
Our people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While we take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves the same way. We have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment.
Technology is our passion but at our heart we are a people business. Everything we do is guided by our values and a determination to be the very best.
- 5% bonus
- 25 days holiday + public (buy/sell 3)
- Pension contributions up to 5% when you contribute 5%
- Quarterly company events (inc social event)
- Regular tech catch ups/hack events
- Attend technology events
- Christmas Party (partners is invited)
- Summer away day
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Online learning subscription
To apply: please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (ideally word format)
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered