- Featured Jobs
Automation Tester – Selenium Webdriver, Java, Cucumber
Position: Automation Tester – Selenium Webdriver, Java, Cucumber
Suitable for: Automated Tester, Test Analyst, Test Engineer, Software Tester, Test Lead
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (approx 10 mins from train station)
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 + bonus & benefits
Urgent requirement for Lead Automation Tester / Automation Tester for bespoke software solution provider in Leeds.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Min 3 years experience as Automation Tester, Automated Tester, Test Analyst, Test Engineer or similar
- Experience in testing within an agile (Scrum/Kanban) environment
- Ability to build automation frameworks from scratch using the latest open source test automation tools (Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber/Specflow, Java/C#)
- Experience of Automated API testing (SOAPUI/REST-assured)
- Configuration of automation tests to run as part of a continuous integration environment (Team City or Jenkins)
- Ability to provide consultative approach to testing with clients
- Mobile Automation Testing (iOS and Android) e.g. Appium
- Test Consultancy experience
- Mentoring of junior testers
- Knowledge of non-functional testing e.g. performance testing and security testing
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There’s no hierarchy or egos to get in the way – just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
Their people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While they take work seriously, they don’t take themselves the same way. They have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment.
Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by their values and a determination to be the very best.
- 5% or 10% bonus
- 25 days holiday + public (buy/sell 3)
- Flexi start time 7.30 – 9.30 am
- Pension contributions up to 5% when you contribute 5%
- Quarterly company events (inc social event)
- Regular tech catch ups/hack events
- Christmas Party (partners is invited)
- Summer away day
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Online learning subscription
- Exceptional opportunities for fast career progression
- Highly energised and motivated environment
- Awesome team and ‘can-do’ culture
To apply: please email your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.