- IT Development
Automation Tester – BDD + Specflow or Cucumber or JBehave
Position: Automation Tester – BDD + specflow or cucumber or JBehave
Suitable for: Automated Tester, Test Analyst, Test Engineer, Software Tester, Test Lead
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (approx 10 mins from train station)
Salary: C£50k + bonus + bens
Urgent requirement for Automation Tester / Automated Tester required for bespoke software solution provider in Leeds.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who would be interested in growing and developing their own team and building the test consultancy service offering.
Skills / Experience:
- Min 3 years experience as Automation Tester, Automated Tester, Test Analyst, Test Engineer or similar
- Experience in testing within an agile environment
- Ability to create a test strategy around the creation of an automation framework using Java or .Net / C#
- Knowledge of one or all of Specflow, JBehave, BDD, TDD, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber
- Ability to provide consultative approach to testing with clients
- Performance and security testing
- Mobile testing
Founded in 1999, we are a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work here have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There’s no hierarchy or egos to get in the way – just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
Our people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While we take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves the same way. We have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment – a converted mill in the middle of Leeds.
Technology is our passion but at our heart we are a people business. Everything we do is guided by our values and a determination to be the very best.
To apply: please e-mail your CV (word format preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered