- IT Development
- Featured Jobs
Backend Developer – PHP
Position: Backend PHP Developer
Suitable for: Senior PHP Developer or Junior PHP Developer or PHP Developer with (ideally) some Laravel experience or Web Developer with PHP experience or Graduate PHP Developer. Recent Graduates, self-taught Developers and experienced Developers will be considered
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience) + full Perkbox subscription
Rapidly expanding award winning digital agency currently seeking enthusiastic full-time PHP Developers to become part of a growing and ambitious team based in York. All levels of experience required.
They work with organisations all over the world form small tech startups to international conglomerates and government organisations.
- Min 12 month experience as PHP Developer / Laravel Developer
- OOP PHP (ideally 5.3+)
- Excellent written / spoken English
- Strong work ethic – able to work quickly whilst maintaining quality output
- Commercial awareness
- Self-sufficiency – initiative, time management, multitasking
Nice to have:
- Frontend UI development (not to fully build but to have the confidence to do small changes using HTML5, LESS, Gulp, Bower)
- API development experience
- Mobile development experience
- UNIX – daily desktop usage and server admin
As PHP Developer, you will be joining a team of 10 people working in a friendly and informal environment on both client and company projects and mostly working in Laravel 5. The PHP Developer will be working on bespoke websites and web applications both independently and as part of a team.
To apply: please forward your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered