- IT Development
- Featured Jobs
Position: Laravel Developer
Suitable for: Laravel Developer or PHP Developer with 1-2 years’ commercial Laravel experience
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Salary: £20,000 – £35,000 (depending on experience) + full Perkbox subscription
Rapidly expanding award winning digital agency currently seeking enthusiastic full-time PHP Developers to become part of a growing and ambitious team based in York. All levels of experience required.
They work with organisations all over the world form small tech startups to international conglomerates and government organisations.
- Approx 2 years’ experience as Laravel Developer or PHP Developer with Laravel experience
- Strong PHP
- Experience building medium-large scale web apps and APIs
- Strong work ethic – able to work quickly whilst maintaining quality output
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Self-sufficiency – initiative, time management, multitasking
Nice to have (NOT essential) :
- Frontend UI development (not to fully build but to have the confidence to do small changes using HTML5, LESS, Gulp, Bower)
- Mobile development experience
- UNIX – daily desktop usage and server admin
As Laravel Developer, you will be joining a team of 10 people working in a friendly and informal environment on both client and company projects and mostly working in Laravel 5. The Laravel Developer will be working on bespoke websites and web applications both independently and as part of a team.
To apply: please forward your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered