- IT Development
Case Management Developer
Position: Case Management Developer
Suitable For: Business Process Developer / Case Management Systems Developer / Case Management Software Developer
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Our client is a progressive and forward-thinking law firm with offices across the UK, the company works with insurance companies, corporate and public-sector clients and the Lloyd’s market.
Our client is looking for a Case Management Developer / Business Process Developer / Case Management Systems Developer / Case Management Software Developer based in their Leeds office to work upon their in house developed case management system.
The role will involve transforming business process models into case management system workflows, liaising with key business contacts seeking to build processes into effective, innovative work flows that will deliver efficiencies
As Case Management Developer / Business Process Developer / Case Management Systems Developer / Case Management Software Developer the following experience is essential:
- Experience working with case or workflow management systems in a professional services environment.
- Strong documentation and process driven characteristics, adhering to team standards.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server and TSQL features.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, source control and collaboration tools such as Visual Studio Team Services a plus.
- Experience of working with BPMN a plus.
- Good communication skills, as gathering, understanding and clarification of requirements will be an essential.
- Ability to understand and suggest improvements.
- Ability to prioritise immediate tasks and a track record of working in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of MS office applications.
- Some knowledge of other related programming languages such as VBA and a demonstrable understanding of the foundations of software development and database design.
The role of Case Management Developer / Business Process Developer / Case Management Systems Developer / Case Management Software Developer will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Maintain the existing in house developed bespoke case management system.
- Create new system developments, including workflow, data capture and applicable rules and quality control.
- Create new documents as required.
- Assist in the process of loading new business, as well as onboarding new clients, creating system customisations as required.
- Document new developments and adhere to change control processes.
- Keep workflow documentation in BPMN up to date.
- Keep data dictionary up to date.
- Review and understand current processes and apply new work requests and changes.
- Any other development requests as directed.
To Apply: Please send your CV, in Word format, to email@example.com
Please Note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered.