- Featured Jobs
Contract IT Project Manager – NHS / Digital Health / Acute Care
Position: Contract Senior IT Project Manager – NHS / CCG / Digital Health / Acute / secondary care exp
Suitable for: IT Programme Manager / PMO Manager
Salary: C£300 per day
We are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager or Programme Manager with NHS / CCG / Digital Health / Acute Hospital or secondary care experience to join a growing digital health technical consultancy.
- Min 3-5 years’ experience as IT Programme Manager or Senior Project Manager
- Significant NHS Trust IT project management or programme management experience including establishing programme governance structures, clinical engagement strategies and service management processes.
- Health sector experience especially – ie digital health, CCG, acute hospital, secondary care or similar
- Experience of NHS and Trust structures and governance
- Previous experience of managing large scale digital health projects
- Strong Stakeholder engagement / management
- Prince2 Practitioner and MSP
- ITIL Service Management
- Management of a multi-disciplinary team (Project + SMEs)
- Any merger/acquisition experience would be of interest but not essential
- Management of local/regional teams
- Lead contact for NHS organisations
- Setting strategic direction
- Supplier Management
- Establishment of Service Management processes
- Continuous Service Improvement plans
- Building and leading successful teams
- Consulting experience
- IM&T Strategy writing & execution
The Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager will be responsible for delivering large-scale IT / digital / software development projects and will be responsible for engaging with Executive Directors, Service Delivery Unit Leads, Managers and Clinicians to interpret their high level needs.
In addition, the Senior IT Project Manager / Programme Manager will lead and manage dedicated programme and project management staff, as well as specialist ICT staff, Clinicians and other staff etc in their roles as part of the project delivery team.
To Apply: please e-mail your CV to email@example.com (word format ideally)
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered