- Featured Jobs
Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Suitable for: Field Sales Executive / Sales Executive / Business Development Manager / New Business Account Manager
Location: Home/Field Based travel to office in Northallerton, North Yorkshire required once a week.
Salary: £25k – £30k Basic, £40k – £50k OTE + Car Allowance
The Field Sales Executive / Sales Executive / Business Development Manager / New Business Account Manager’s job purpose is to deliver the new business development requirements for the company by identifying and selling to prospects to ensure profitable growth.
As Field Sales Executive / Sales Executive / Business Development Manager / New Business Account Manager the following experience is required:
- Experience and proven track record of new business development
- Desirable – experience within the aerospace, engineering or electronics industry, if no experience a solid understanding would suffice
- The ability and desire to sell and build positive, lasting client relationships with a strong customer service ethos
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to consistently achieve sales targets
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a field sales environment, communicate and work productively when away from the office
- Core IT skills – including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, CRM and workflow systems
- Full, clean driving license
As Field Sales Executive / Sales Executive / Business Development Manager / New Business Account Manager the role would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Generation of new business opportunities by identifying new prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Selling the company’s products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with potential clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Preparation of sales performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Achievement of excellent customer service at all times.
- Effective use and application of IT-based workflow and Customer Relationship Management systems to ensure that: a pipeline of new opportunities is developed and maintained; customer lead times from enquiry to order are minimised; and new business targets are achieved without any negative impact on service and product quality.
- Maintenance of professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies as appropriate.
- Contribution to the wider team effort by accomplishing related results and providing appropriate support as needed.
To Apply: please forward your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK in order for your application to be considered