- IT Development
Front End Developer – Angular
Position: Front End Developer – Angular
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (approx. 10 min walk from the train station)
Salary: Up to £45k + bonus + bens
Front End Developer with Angular experience required for high profile financial services related project. Applications considered from all levels including junior, mid and senior/lead.
- Angular 4
- Web testing frameworks
- Agile/lean development
- Java (preferable not essential)
Founded in 1999, we are a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work here have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There’s no hierarchy or egos to get in the way – just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
Our people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While we take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves the same way. We have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment.
Technology is our passion but at our heart we are a people business. Everything we do is guided by our values and a determination to be the very best.
- 5% bonus
- 25 days holiday + optional buy/sell 3 + public
- Pension contributions up to 5% when you contribute 5%
- 30 – 9.30 flexible start time
- Quarterly company events (includes social event)
- Regular tech catch ups/hack events
- Attend technology events together
- Christmas Party (partners are invited)
- Summer away day
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Online learning subscription
- Exceptional opportunities for fast career progression
- Highly energised environment
- Awesome team and ‘can-do’ culture
- Wide range of learning and development opportunities
To apply: please e-mail your CV to CV@solosearch.co.uk (ideally word format)
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.