- IT Development
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Salary: up to £35000 per annum
Our client works with organisations all over the world, from small one-man businesses to international conglomerates. You will be joining their current team working in a friendly and informal environment, on both client projects and their own products. The ideal candidate will fit seamlessly into what is a very ambitious and growing agency.
The company are happy to speak with recent graduates, self-taught developers and experienced professionals. No qualifications are essential to this position, but an ability to demonstrate your work is essential.
- Pride in what you do – an attention to detail both visually and technically
- Strong HTML and CSS skills – including CSS pre-processor knowledge such as LESS or SCSS
- Ability to employ responsive development best practices to allow what you build to work across a range of devices
- Ability to utilise open source packages effectively – using package managers such as NPM
- GIT, Mercurial or SVN experience
- Up to date with the latest development best practices – knowledge of ES6 features and other emerging technology
- Experience with Bootstrap in some form
- Experience bundling tools – ideally Webpack, but Grunt or Gulp will also be beneficial
- Ability to build performant Single-Page Applications – experience with NEXT/NUXT would be ideal
- A passion for testing – both manually as you code and automatically via unit testing
- Experience with back-end technologies such as Node and PHP
To apply: please email your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.