- IT Development
Full Stack .Net Developer – C# ASP.Net MVC – accelerated learning
Position: Full Stack .Net Developer – C# ASP.Net MVC – accelerated learning
Suitable for: .Net Developer / C# Developer / ASP.Net Developer / Systems Developer / Software Developer / Software Engineer with C# ASP.Net experience (all levels considered)
Salary: C£25k – £35k DOE + bonus + bens + career development
Location: Leeds / Manchester
Cutting edge software solution provider is looking for a .Net / Full Stack .Net Developer / C# Developer / Systems Developer with 1+ years commercial experience to join their growing software development team.
• 1+ years commercial experience as a .Net / Full Stack .Net Developer /C# Developer / Systems Developer
• .Net Framework / .Net Core
• ASP.Net MVC
• Unit Testing frameworks
• SQL database experience
• Experience in a team-based environment
• Agile software development experience
• Client facing experience
• NoSQL database experience
• User interface testing
• Experience of a Continuous Integration environment
Whilst a candidate may not have all the desirable skills, there will be the opportunity to develop skills within these technical areas. The candidate must however have a real passion and enthusiasm to become a leading .Net development constantly developing their skills.
• Developing technical solutions, software and functionality as part of a team
• Testing your own code and code reviewing other team members
• Demonstrating work to stakeholders and senior leads
• Troubleshooting and debugging any potential issues with software
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There’s no hierarchy or egos to get in the way – just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
The people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While they take work seriously, they don’t take themselves the same way. They have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment – a converted mill in the middle of Leeds.
Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by their values and a determination to be the very best.
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Up to 28 days holiday (plus UK Bank Holidays)
• Pension contributions up to 5% when you contribute 5%
• Flexible start time 7.30 – 9.30 am
• Free car parking at Head Office in central Leeds
• Quarterly company events (includes social event)
• Regular tech catch ups/hack events
• Attend technology events together
• Christmas Party (partners are invited)
• Summer away day
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Online learning subscription
• Exceptional opportunities for fast career progression
• Highly energised environment
• Awesome team and ‘can-do’ culture
• Wide range of learning and development opportunities
To apply: please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.