- IT Development
- Featured Jobs
Junior Web Developer – .Net/C#/ASP.Net
Suitable for: Junior C# Developer, .Net Developer, Trainee .Net Developer, Apprentice Developer, Graduate Developer – .Net/C#/ASP.Net
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Salary: 18k – 20k + bens
Award winning provider of e-commerce/web solutions are looking for a Graduate/Junior .Net Web Developer to join their helpdesk team delivering and maintaining web sites for clients.
They are looking for a Graduate or Junior .Net Web Developer with experience of:
- .Net/C#/ ASP .Net
- Ideally you will be a recent IT Graduate (preference will be given to those who have completed work experience as part of their course and who have .Net/ C#/ ASP.Net skills). IT apprentices also considered.
- Excellent communication skills
The Graduate or Junior .Net Web Developer will be responsible for:
- Working with other team members, undertaking web-based maintenance and development work for our contract delivery services
- Ensuring updates, additions and other work on client websites are performed on time, to best practice and in keeping with the company’s development standards
- Maintaining efficient, effective and professional communication with clients throughout the maintenance and development process on which you are engaged, achieving high levels of client satisfaction
- Assisting colleagues, clients and partners on general and project specific requirements
- Contributing to the development of new products and services through the identification and recommendation of suitable technologies and practices
- This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic development environment initially as a Graduate Developer
After time, career opportunities exist to join the project development team as a .Net Developer. As such, this is an ideal entry-level role for someone who wants to progress within .Net Web Development.
To apply: please forward your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered.