- IT Development
- Featured Jobs
Position: iOS Developer
Suitable for: App Developer / Application Developer
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Salary: up to £40k DOE
Our client is a young, rapidly growing start-up technology company providing staff management software to hundreds of businesses across the UK and worldwide.
You will be responsible for the development of the iOS product, adding new features and correcting faults alongside the current development team.
Part of the role will be the continued re-imagining of the existing codebase using modern design principles and languages.
Our client works in an agile environment so you will be regularly communicating with the lead developers and co-founders to keep the team up to date with progress and to discuss any problems.
As an iOS Developer / App Developer / Application Developer you will require the following skills/experience:
- Commercial experience developing native iOS applications
- Knowledge of Swift 3
- Understanding of Apple’s certification and app provisioning
- Experience using source control (git)
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Passion for technology
- A degree, or progress in a degree, of a relevant subject
- Experience working with APIs
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- This is a rapidly growing company that offers an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to learn new skills and build a successful career with lots of progression
- The company offers an excellent work environment with flexible working hours, casual dress and a sociable team who enjoy regular company meals and events.
To apply: please forward your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered