- IT Non Development
IT Business Analyst – with NHS experience (Contract)
Position: IT Business Analyst – with NHS experience
Suitable for: Business Analyst / Systems Analyst / Requirements Analyst with NHS experience
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (close to railway station)
Salary: Up to £350 per day
Duration: Initial contract of 3 months (possible extension)
We are looking for a Business Analyst / Requirements Analyst / Systems Analyst with NHS experience for an initial 3 month contract to join a growing digital health technical consultancy.
- Minimum two years’ experience as Business Analyst, Requirements Analyst, Systems Analyst or similar
- NHS experience especially acute or secondary care services
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations / running workshops
- Previous experience of discovery stage / workshop facilitation
- Functional requirements gathering, user requirements, user stories / journeys
- Communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Healthcare systems integration
- Working in an Agile environment
As Business Analyst, you will be working on various NHS IT projects including running workshops to produce functional requirements and user stories/journey documentation.
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There’s no hierarchy or egos to get in the way – just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
The people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While they take work seriously, they don’t take themselves the same way. They have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment – a converted mill in the middle of Leeds.
Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by their values and a determination to be the very best.
To apply: please send your CV, in Word format, to CV@solosearch.co.uk
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.