- IT Non Development
- Project Management
IT Project Manager (contract) – NHS experience essential
Position: IT Project Manager – NHS experience is essential
Suitable for: Project Manager / Agile Project Manager
Duration: Contract initially 3 months
Rate: £300 Per Day
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for the implementation of a large software project within the digital health sector. Using Agile and Lean principles, you will lead the project through the challenging implementation working alongside developers and other key members of the team.
To be successful, the IT Project Manager will need to demonstrate the following –
- NHS or healthcare or digital health experience
- Min 2 years’ experience as an IT Project Manager
- Experience in the implementation of bespoke software solutions and knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to manage and converse with the technical team so you understand the technical approach, challenges and risks
- Stakeholder engagement / management
- Excellent communication skills that inspire confidence in customers
- Excellent team player
- Enthusiastic about technology
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of Agile working methods
- PRINCE 2
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. There’s no hierarchy or egos to get in the way – just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
The people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by their values and a determination to be the very best.
To apply: please forward your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.