- IT Non Development
IT Project Manager – NHS + software solutions experience
Position: IT Project Manager – NHS experience
Suitable for: Agile IT Project Manager or IT Project Manager with experience of managing software type projects
Location: Manchester. Greater Manchester, UK
Salary: circa £40k + bonus + bens
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for project managing various software related projects, mostly in the healthcare/digital health sectors. Using Agile and Lean principles, you will lead the project through the initial analysis stage of the project through to the deployment of the solution into the live environment and the management of post go live processes e.g. support, enhancements and usability improvements.
To be successful, the IT Project Manager will need to demonstrate the following:
- NHS or healthcare or digital health experience
- Min 2 years’ experience as an IT Project Manager
- Good team leadership
- Stakeholder engagement / management
- Excellent communication skills that inspire confidence in customers
- Excellent team player
- Ability to deliver innovative, technically challenging solutions for customers
- Enthusiastic about technology
- Ability to manage and converse with the technical team so you understand the technical approach, challenges and risks
- Experience of the development and implementation of bespoke software solutions
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of Agile working methods
- PRINCE 2
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There’s no hierarchy or egos to get in the way – just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
The people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While they take work seriously, they don’t take themselves the same way. They have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment – a converted mill in the middle of Leeds.
Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by their values and a determination to be the very best.
- Pension contributions up to 5% when you contribute 5%
- Holiday entitlement (25 days + public with option to buy/sell another 3)
- Competitive salary, bonus (up to 5% or 10% for Consultant level and above)
- Flexible start time 7.30 – 9.30 am
- Quarterly company events (inc social event)
- Regular tech catch ups/hack events
- Attend technology events together
- Christmas Party (partners invited)
- Summer away day
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Online learning subscription and wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Awesome team and ‘can-do ’environment
- Highly energised and motivated environment
- Exceptional opportunities for fast career progression
To apply: please forward your CV in Word format to CV@solosearch.co.uk
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK in order for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.