IT Recruiter / Resourcer
Position: IT Recruiter / Resourcer
Suitable for: Resourcer / Junior Recruiter / Recruitment Administrator / Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruiter / Recruitment Sales
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Salary: Salary negotiable depending on experience + Uncapped commission
This position is suitable for anyone looking further their career in the recruitment industry, if you have experience working in recruitment and are highly organised, enjoy speaking with people and would like to work in a friendly office environment then this is the role for you.
We are a small, busy and growing boutique recruitment company with offices based in Wetherby within easy driving distance from Harrogate, York and Leeds. We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking new member to join our team.
The key duties will include but not limited to:
- Proactive sourcing of CV’s through internal and external databases
- Making telephone and email contact with prospective candidates to qualify them for roles and providing them with the highest level of customer service
- Contacting clients and presenting them with highly skilled candidates
- Being responsible for your own candidate pool making sure each candidate is kept up to date with the recruitment process
- Extensive use of recruitment software for candidate management and maintenance
- Gaining business leads
- Previous experience in a recruitment environment
- Demonstrable sales experience and a strong desire to work in recruitment would also be considered
- Knowledge of the IT and digital sectors, a basic understanding of job roles in these sectors is a minimum requirement
- Diligent and enthusiastic worker
- Be a confident communicator with people at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your own work load and multi task
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, Office is essential
- Be flexible and agile, a quick thinker with the ability to think outside the box
We specialise in delivering permanent and contract recruitment solutions for a number of sectors, including, IT, Digital and Commercial.
We offer an uncomplicated and reputable recruitment services to clients of which some we have worked with for nearly 20 years.
Having seen a lot of change in the industry since the company began we pride ourselves in maintaining long standing relationships which has allowed us to see some of our clients grow into multi million-pound international companies.
Growing organically year on year this is an excellent time to join the company and become an integral member of our friendly team.
What we can offer:
- A competitive starting salary, with uncapped commission available from your first placement
- An excellent working environment where you will be a big fish in a small pond
- 20 days holiday + public holidays + additional day for each year of service
- Flexible working (if necessary)
- Career opportunities, support and mentoring to grow in your role
- Free car parking
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week (with flexibility around start / finish times)
To Apply: please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered