- IT Development
- Featured Jobs
Junior Developer – .Net / C# OR Java – fast track career
Position: Junior Developer – .Net C# OR Java – fast track career
Suitable for : Graduate Developer / Entry Level Developer / Trainee Developer
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (approx. 10 min walk from train station)
Salary: £22k rising to £24500 after 6 months + bonus + career development
Start Date: Early to mid September
The Graduate Developer / Junior Developer will initially be fast tracked through the graduate Academy programme, details of which are below. This is an excellent and fairly unique opportunity open to both graduates and junior Developers who want to accelerate their career. The purpose of the Academy is to fast track graduate / junior talent into ‘project ready’ Junior Developers.
- Computer related degree with strong programming bias ideally to include some of the following:
- Net C# OR Java
- SQL Server or Oracle
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented programming
- Experience / familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Genuine interest and desire to pursue career within web application development
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Preference will be given to anyone who can demonstrate personal project work outside their academic curriculum
Utilising a special knowledge transfer methodology to create and develop a programme that combines practitioner led training, self-learning, hands-on application development and mentoring will result in ‘project ready’ Junior Developers in just 12 weeks.
This covers all of the key foundation knowledge and understanding, with ongoing skills and aptitude assessment in the context of Agile project delivery. At the end of three milestone assessment points, the Graduate Developer / Junior Developer is tasked with delivery of a 4 week/4sprint agile project to demonstrate capability and competence.
In a second 12 week phase, the Graduate Developer / Junior Developer will be given the opportunity to demonstrate, prove competence and build capability in the context of real project deliverables as a contributing team member.
To apply: please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (word format)
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered