- IT Non Development
Junior Project Manager – Agile or software solutions
Position: Junior Project Manager – Agile or software solutions
Suitable for: Junior Project Manager, Agile Project Manager or Project Manager with experience of managing software type projects
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (close to train station)
Salary: 30k – 40k + bonus + bens + Agile training
The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for project managing various software related projects. Using agile and lean principles, you will lead the project through the initial analysis stage of the project through to the deployment of the solution into the live environment and the management of post go live processes e.g. support, enhancements and usability improvements.
To be successful, the Junior Project Manager will need to demonstrate the following:
- Some experience as a Junior Project Manager / Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master or a degree in project management, software engineering, computer science or similar related subject
- Ambition, drive and evidence of high achievement
- Leadership of development teams
- Stakeholder engagement / management
- Excellent communication skills that inspire confidence in customers
- Excellent team player
- Ability to deliver innovative, technically challenging solutions for customers
- Enthusiastic about technology
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There’s no hierarchy or egos to get in the way – just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
The people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While they take work seriously, they don’t take themselves the same way. They have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment – a converted mill in the middle of Leeds.
Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by their values and a determination to be the very best.
- Competitive salary, bonus and holiday entitlement
- Pension contributions up to 5% when you contribute 5%
- Flexible start times (7.30-9.30)
- Quarterly company events (includes social event)
- Regular tech catch ups/hack events
- Attend technology events together
- Christmas Party (partners are invited)
- Summer away day
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Online learning subscription
- Awesome team and ‘can-do ’environment
- Highly energised and motivated environment
- Exceptional opportunities for fast career progression
To apply: Please email your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK in order for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.