- IT Development
Junior Web Developer – .Net/C#/ASP.Net
Position: Junior Web Developer – .Net/C#/ASP.Net
Suitable for: Junior .Net Developer / Graduate .Net Developer / Trainee .Net Developer / Apprentice .Net Developer
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire (A1 Junction 45 or 46)
Salary: £18k – 20k + bens (dependant on experience)
Award winning provider of e-commerce/web solutions are looking for a Junior Web Developer to join their production team delivering and maintaining large web site builds for clients. A proven career path is offered from Junior Web Developer to the core development team, with training and sufficient research time to facilitate learning.
They are looking for a Junior .Net Developer / Graduate .Net Developer / Trainee .Net Developer / Apprentice .Net Developer with experience of:
- Good understanding of core programming principles
- .Net / C# / ASP .Net
- Ideally you will be a recent IT Graduate (preference will be given to those who have completed work experience as part of their course and who have .Net/ C#/ ASP.Net skills). IT apprentices also considered.
- Excellent communication skills
- Database technologies. SQL Server or MySQL
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, IIS etc.
- CMS / content management experience such as Kentico, Umbraco, Sitecore or similar
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Strong mathematical skills
The Junior .Net Developer / Graduate .Net Developer / Trainee .Net Developer / Apprentice .Net Developer will be responsible for:
- Working with other team members, undertaking web-based maintenance and development work for our contract delivery services
- Ensuring updates, additions and other work on client websites are performed on time, to best practice and in keeping with the company’s development standards
- Maintaining efficient, effective and professional communication with clients throughout the maintenance and development process on which you are engaged, achieving high levels of client satisfaction
- Assisting colleagues, clients and partners on general and project specific requirements
- Contributing to the development of new products and services through the identification and recommendation of suitable technologies and practices
- This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic development environment initially as a Junior Developer.
After time, career opportunities exist to join the project development team as a .Net Developer. As such, this is an ideal entry-level role for someone who wants to progress within .Net Web Development.
To apply: Please email your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.