- Featured Jobs
Lead UX Designer
Position: Lead UX Designer
Suitable for: Senior UX Designer, Creative Lead, UX Specialist, User Experience Designer, Head of UX Design, UX Manager
Salary: £45k – £65k DOE + bens
Our client is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Lead UX Designer with the ambition and appetite to grow and develop a team. This is a lead role with responsibility for managing a creative team of approximately 6 as well as overseeing and driving the delivery of exciting web projects including design, UX, wireframing and user journey management.
The role has huge potential to further develop skills and expertise for the right candidate.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Lead UX Designer, UX Specialist, Senior UX Designer or similar
- Strong leadership with ability to inspire the team and clients
- Experience in multiple digital design projects, managing a team’s output whilst also maintaining a hands-on approach
- Solid understanding of industry standard software such as Creative Cloud, Sketch, InVision, Azure or similar
As Lead UX Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the creative philosophy and overall standard of creative output across the agency
- Developing a creative environment for designers to work in
- Overseeing all creative outputs from start to finish
- Part of this role will also involve research and investigation into new technologies
Full job description available
Training and progression:
Our client believes in investing in their employees, working with leading training providers and professional bodies to expand your skillset with regular workshops, lunch and learn sessions as well as tailored professional development plans created to support your career aspirations.
To apply: please email your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.