Lead UX Designer
06Position: Lead UX Designer
Suitable for: UX Designer / UX Developer / User Experience Architect / UX Consultant
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (approx. 10 mins walk from train station)
Salary: up to £45,000 DOE + 5% Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a successful digital transformation agency based in Leeds city centre, who are looking for a Lead UX Designer / UX Designer / UX Developer / User Experience Architect / UX Consultant with over 3 years’ experience and has a passion for wanting to solve complicated problems to deliver the best experience for the end customer.
The following experience is essential for the role of Lead UX Designer / UX Designer / UX Developer / User Experience Architect / UX Consultant –
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a UX Design role
- Someone who has been hands-on creating relevant activities for the main UX activities, including formative research, design and evaluative research
- Someone who has a real passion for wanting to be a UX Designer who has a passion for wanting to solve problems through UX design and deliver great client experience
- Creating wireframes with industry standard tools (ideally Axure), but not essential
- Has had exposure to agile methodologies, but not essential
As Lead UX Designer / UX Designer / UX Developer / User Experience Architect / UX Consultant you will be responsible for –
- Working with clients to create digital transformational solutions, within an Agile delivery methodology
- Conducting research activities to help understand user behaviours & needs, and validate any client assumptions (represented through personas, user flows and user journeys)
- Creating responsive wireframes & prototypes to represent the validated needs of the users
- Conducting validation activities to help understand if the proposed solution meets the needs of the users
- To lead other UX Designers within the project where applicable
This is an exciting opportunity for a Lead UX Designer / UX Designer / UX Developer / User Experience Architect / UX Consultant who wishes to join this ambitious company as it continues to grow and help clients achieve their digital ambitions.
To apply: please send your CV, in Word format, to CV@solosearch.co.uk
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.