- IT Development
- Featured Jobs
Position: Magento Developer (Front End or Full Stack)
Suitable for: Magento Developer or Magento Web Developer or Front End Developer (with Magento)
Location: Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire (close to train station)
This is a great opportunity for a Magento Developer / Magento Web Developer / Front End Developer (with Magento) who wants to make a real difference to a fast-growing and successful global on-line retailer company based in Leeds City Centre.
With the company running all their Marketing and E-commerce activities in house, this is a busy environment with exceptionally high standards of work. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of being hands on in the design, coding and technical development process of key Magento projects.
Freelancers / Contractors also of interest. Possible sponsorship too.
- Min 1- 3 years’ experience in Magento development (ideally Magento 2) with the aptitude to learn more
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules (ie API integration, payment gateways, XML with a focus on standards
- Magento theme developments
- Firm grasp of Git based source control
- Thorough knowledge of vanilla Magento feature set and configuration
- Store catalog (categories/products/shipments/credits)
- Sales order (quotes/orders/invoices/shipments/credits)
- Knowledge of Magento 2
- PHP, SASS, SQL skills or experience
- Back end PHP web development experience
- Knowledge of server installation and configuration
- Payment integration experience
- Experience in multi-store, multi-lingual, or multi-currency e-commerce implementations
Role & Responsibilities:
The Magento Developer / Magento Web Developer / Front End Developer (with Magento) will be responsible for (initially) developing the front end of a number of Magento websites as well as participating in project and deployment planning. Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
This is an excellent time to join a vibrant company as they are continuing to grow and there are plenty of opportunities to develop within the company.
Full job description available
To apply: please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.