- IT Development
.Net Developer – C# / ASP.Net / MVC
Position: .Net Developer – C# / .NET / SQL Server
Suitable for: .Net Applications Developer / C# Developer / .NET Developer / Software Developer / Software Engineer / Application Support Engineer
Salary: circa £30k + bens
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Our client is a specialist law firm with offices nationwide. The firm works with insurance companies, corporate and public-sector clients, and the Lloyd’s market.
The role of the .Net Developer / C# Developer is to maintain high quality bespoke applications for the company. This may be building Web APIs and interfaces for their bespoke case management system, building integrations with clients or repairing issues with pre-existing web applications. You will be involved in several varied projects as directed by the Team Leader, working in an Agile / Scrum environment to consistently deliver and improve existing or new systems.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as .Net Developer / C# Developer / .Net Software Developer/ Software Engineer / Application Support Engineer
- Strong working knowledge of developing with C#, SQL Server and Visual Studio online.
- Ability to manage data, be it from databases, T-SQL, XML, JSON or documents
- Strong background in .Net application development, be it support, interfaces, services or desktop applications
- Experience in building and consuming Web APIs and Microservices.
- Good general knowledge of IT systems desirable, including workflow tools and Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint and the Office suit
- Experience of working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Working knowledge of Agile software development, working to the Scrum principles
- Understanding of development methodologies including Agile user stories
Desirable (NOT essential):
- Experience in User Interface Design including accessibility principles would be beneficial
- Knowledgeable about security principles and integrations with OAuth2 and Azure AD would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of, and ability to evangelise, SDLC principles would be highly beneficial
Responsibilities of .Net Developer / .Net Application Developer / Web Developer / C# Developer / Software Developer/ Software Engineer:
- Develop an understanding of business processes and systems used across the firm
- Support existing bespoke application solutions across the firm.
- Design and maintain reusable code and unit tests
- Liaise with clients and business owners to clarify requirements, define success criteria and acceptable outcomes
- Provide post implementation support from a systems and operational perspective, and assist in troubleshooting software application issues
- Maintain all code in source control
To apply: click on the Apply button below and upload your CV in Word
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.