- IT Development
.Net Full Stack Developer – C# ASP.Net MVC
Position: .Net Full Stack Developer – C# ASP.Net MVC
Suitable for: .Net Developer / C# Developer / ASP.Net Developer / Web Developer or Software Developer or Software Engineer with C# ASP.Net experience
Salary: C£35k – £45k DOE + bonus + bens + career development
Leading edge technical consultancy is looking for an additional .Net Full Stack .Net Developer / .Net Developer with and 2+ years commercial experience to join their expanding web development team.
- 2+ years commercial experience as a .Net Developer / C# Developer / ASP.Net Developer / .Net Web Application Developer
- ASP.Net MVC
- SQL Server
- ASP.Net WebAPI
- Entity Framework / LINQ
- Experience of working in an Agile team (Scrum)
- Experience of a Continuous Integration environment
Whilst a candidate may not have all the desirable skills, there will be an opportunity to develop their skills within these technical areas. You must have a natural passion and enthusiasm for a career in .Net web application development however.
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There’s no hierarchy or egos to get in the way – just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
The people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While they take work seriously, they don’t take themselves the same way. They have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment.
Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by their values and a determination to be the very best.
- Competitive salary, bonus and holiday entitlement
- Pension contributions up to 5% when you contribute 5%
- Quarterly company events (includes social event)
- Regular tech catch ups/hack events
- Attend technology events together
- Christmas Party (partners are invited)
- Summer away day
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Online learning subscription
To apply: please forward your CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered