- IT Development
- Featured Jobs
.Net Full Stack Developer – .Net / C# / ASP.Net etc
Position: .Net Full Stack Developer – .Net / C# / ASP.Net /
Suitable for: .Net Web Developer with front end skills OR Front End Developer with some back end .Net / C# skills
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Salary: to £40k + bens
Established web solutions / e-commerce company is looking to grow their development team with an experienced .Net Full Stack Developer. You will be responsible for developing client e-commerce solutions and websites from scratch.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a .Net Full Stack Developer with SOME of the following:
Front End skills
- Understanding of responsive web design and progressive web apps
- CSS pre-processors like SASS or LESS
- Front end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Common libraries such as jQuery, Lodash, etc
- Package managers like NPM or Yarn
- Task runners like Grunt and Gulp
- Build tools like Webpack
Back End skills
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Server-side .Net / C# / ASP.Net
- Database technologies. SQL Server or MySQL
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, IIS etc.
- CMS such as Kentico, Umbraco, Sitecore or similar
As .Net Full Stack Developer, you should have a genuine interest in web/software development, have the ability to see solutions rather than problems, have confidence in designing the right solution for the client and can handle a fast-paced, dynamic environment, whilst using high levels of initiative to deliver results.
The .Net Full Stack Developer, you will be working as part of the development team where your primary focus will be to turn ideas and designs into attractive and functional websites.
To apply: please e-mail your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered