- IT Development
- Featured Jobs
.Net Full Stack Developer – .Net / C# / ASP.Net etc
Position: .Net Full Stack Developer – .Net / C# / ASP.Net
Suitable for: .Net Web Developer with front end skills OR Front End Developer with some back end .Net / C# skills
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Salary: to £40k + bens
Established web solutions / e-commerce company is looking to grow their development team with an experienced .Net Full Stack Developer. You will be responsible for developing client e-commerce solutions and websites from scratch.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer with SOME of the following:
Front End skills
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
Back end skills
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Server-side .Net / C# / ASP.Net
- Database technologies. SQL Server or MySQL
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- CMS such as Kentico, Umbraco, Sitecore or similar
As .Net Full Stack Developer, you should have a genuine interest in web/software development, have the ability to see solutions rather than problems, have confidence in designing the right solution for the client and can handle a fast-paced, dynamic environment, whilst using high levels of initiative to deliver results.
The .Net Full Stack Developer, you will be working as part of the development team where your primary focus will be to turn ideas and designs into attractive and functional websites.
To apply: please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered