- Featured Jobs
Position: Payroll Administrator
Suitable for: HR Administrator / Payroll Assistant / Payroll Officer / Payroll Clerk / Payroll Advisor
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Salary: up to £25,000
Our client is a privately-owned company specialising in payroll services nationwide. Due to continued success, they are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator / Payroll Assistant / Payroll Officer / Payroll Clerk / Payroll Advisor to join their Head Office in Wetherby.
This role is a full time, permanent role with a 40 hour working week, our client does require some flexibility with working hours and the working week will consist of 8:30 – 5:30 and 9:30 – 6:30 (with 1 hour for lunch) .
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a payroll administration role, payroll
- End to end payroll processing experience
- Highly numerate
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to very tight deadlines
- Good communicator and personable
- Process Driven
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES
The Payroll Administrator / Payroll Assistant / Payroll Officer / Payroll Clerk / Payroll Advisor will be required to:
- Create and issue payroll input sheets to clients
- Importing data entry of the payroll data from Excel
- End to end processing of payroll for PAYE employees and contractors
- Creating customer invoices
- Issuing out payroll documentation
- Handling day to day customer queries
- Produce sample payroll data for existing or potential new clients
To apply: please email your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application can be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.