- Featured Jobs
Payroll Administrator – Payroll Opportunity with a difference!
Position: Product Consultant – Payroll Software
Suitable for: Payroll Administrator, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Advisor, Payroll Specialist, Payroll Manager, Payroll Supervisor or Software Trainer (with payroll experience)
Location: Leeds + travel to client sites throughout the UK
Salary: To £25k + car allowance + bonus + bens
Calling all Payroll Administrator / Payroll Manager / Payroll Supervisor / Payroll Clerk / Payroll Advisor, Payroll Officer / Payroll Assistant………this is a Payroll job with a difference! Looking for a change of career but still want to use your payroll experience?
If so, read on……….. Payroll Software Support Consultant / Trainer required for progressive software provider / software house based in Leeds. All you need is some payroll experience, a personality and a driving licence! You will be taught everything else
- Previous experience working as Payroll Administrator / Payroll Advisor / Payroll Officer or similar (anyone with 6 months + payroll experience will be considered)
- Experience of processing payroll and dealing with queries
- Some exposure to BACS, Tax, PAYE, NI, P45’s, P46’s, P60’s, VAT and general ledger
- Up to date knowledge of SSP, SMP and payroll legislation
- Customer focused, lively and confident at talking to groups of people
- With ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Experience of working with any type of Payroll software
- Must possess strong initiative skills together with imaginative/consultative approach
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer etc)
- Highly PC literate
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Desire to learn
- Driver’s licence (ideally clean) with ability to travel throughout the UK
- Experience in a client facing or training role
- Understanding of SQL or databases
- Advanced Excel
This role is client facing providing a consultative approach to delivering informative training and support on all aspects of the payroll software. You must be a good team player but also be able to work on your own initiative building up and maintaining good relationships with your clients. Occasionally you will be asked to present or demo at user group and pre-sales meetings. You must be willing to travel and stay away from home when required.
Youthful and progressive IT company who are growing organically year on year. It offers challenging positions to intelligent, hard working individuals, and actively encourages promotion as the company continues to expand.
To apply: Please send your CV, in Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered