- Featured Jobs
Position: Payroll Administrator
Suitable for: Payroll Administrator, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Advisor, Payroll Specialist, Payroll Manager, Payroll Supervisor
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £20,000 + Bonus
Calling all Payroll Administrator / Payroll Manager / Payroll Supervisor / Payroll Clerk / Payroll Advisor / Payroll Officer / Payroll Assistant / Payroll Specialist
We are seeking a creative, goal-oriented, high energy and hardworking individual to fill our clients Payroll Administrator position based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing all aspects of their client’s payroll within the department.
- Some payroll processing experience within a moving working environment.
- Knowledge of PAYE and Auto enrolment requirements.
- Must have experience with processing a payroll from start to finish.
- Payroll related benefits administration which includes Bacs, HMRC and Pension reconciliations
- Proven customer service skills while maintaining a confidential work environment
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Have knowledge and experience of using computer based payroll packages
- Be highly numerate and able to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Good communication skills (written and oral) with a strong customer focus
- A committed team player, detail oriented and an effective communicator
- Flexible personal style to work with diverse personalities.
- Professional, yet personable demeanor.
- Ability to effectively communicate information to employees and management.
- Preferably studying towards a recognised professional payroll qualification, however this is not a requirement.
As Payroll Administrator / Payroll Manager / Payroll Supervisor / Payroll Clerk / Payroll Advisor, Payroll Officer / Payroll Assistant / Payroll Specialist, your role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure your client payrolls are processed accurately and on time
- Dealing with any client payroll questions or queries
- Become an expert on the company’s Payroll and Integration modules
- Feedback any ideas on how we can improve our product, procedures and processes
- Ensure you are up to date with Payroll legislation and any new policies introduced by the government
- Ensure the Company meet the highest standard of client service
- You may also be required, at times, to carry out other tasks or duties appropriate to their grade at the request of the line manager or another senior Manager.
To apply: Please forward your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered