Payroll & HR Assistant
Role: Payroll & HR Assistant
Suitable For: Payroll Administrator / Payroll Assistant / Payroll Officer / HR Assistant / Finance Administrator / Accounts Administrator
Location: Sherburn in Elmet
Salary: up to £22,000
Our client is one of the largest suppliers within the Events industry in both the UK and Europe.
Due to their continued growth they require a Payroll Administrator / Payroll Assistant / Payroll Officer / HR Assistant / Finance Administrator / Accounts Administrator to add to their already established team, the successful candidate will assist both the Financial Director and the Payroll Manager.
The ideal candidate for the role of Payroll Administrator / Payroll Assistant / Payroll Officer / HR Assistant / Finance Administrator / Accounts Administrator will have the following experience:
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- The ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills
- Must be a confident person
- Good customer service skills
Training will be given on Sage Payroll and in all aspects of HR however the role would suit someone with some knowledge of both and experience of working in a busy office.
The role of Payroll Administrator / Payroll Assistant / Payroll Officer / HR Assistant / Finance Administrator / Accounts Administrator is very varied, duties will include but are not limited to:
- Collation of daily hours from employees from software exports of clock cards
- Checking hours in conjunction with company vehicle tracker software
- Assisting with the processing of the weekly payroll (number varies form 70 -150 depending on the season)
- Assisting with the processing of a monthly payroll of around 10-20 employees
- Uploading project costs from wages to SAGE accounts
- Weekly balancing of Payroll Control accounts
- Liaising with employees daily and query resolution
- Arranging training and upkeep of training and HR records
- Staff Inductions
- Liaising with the operations team on a daily basis and assisting with accommodation bookings when required.
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.30pm with Saturdays on a rota basis usually 1 in 6 Saturdays.
To Apply: Please forward your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.