- Featured Jobs
Payroll Team Leader
Position: Payroll Team Leader
Other Job Titles: Payroll Supervisor / Senior Payroll Administrator / Payroll Manager
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: up to £30,000 + bens
Our client is a dynamic and progressive payroll and HR software company based in Leeds. They are looking for a Payroll Team Leader / Payroll Supervisor / Payroll Manager / Senior Payroll Administrator to head up a small payroll bureau team.
As a Payroll Team Leader / Payroll Supervisor / Payroll Manager / Senior Payroll Administrator you will be required to have the following experience:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of payroll processing experience
- People management experience
- Knowledge of PAYE and Auto enrolment legislation
- Must have experience with processing a payroll from start to finish
- Payroll related benefits administration which includes BACS, HMRC and Pension reconciliations
- Proven customer service skills while maintaining a confidential work environment
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Have knowledge and experience of using computer based payroll packages
- Be highly numerate and able to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Good communication skills (written and oral) with a strong customer focus
- A committed team player, detail oriented and an effective communicator
- Flexible personal style to work with diverse personalities. Professional, yet personable demeanour
- Ability to effectively communicate information to employees and management
As a Payroll Team Leader / Payroll Supervisor / Payroll Manager / Senior Payroll Administrator the following experience is desirable but not essential for the role:
- Studying towards a recognised professional payroll qualification
As Payroll Team Leader / Payroll Supervisor / Payroll Manager / Senior Payroll Administrator, you will be working very closely with the Payroll Bureau Manager (as right hand person), managing the day to day payroll processing for clients within the bureau.
You will Build, develop and motivate your team through outstanding leadership, inspiring individuals to maximize their performance while dealing honestly with poor performance.
The Team leader will also be responsible for taking on new clients, scheduling the team’s workload while delivering excellent customer service for all clients.
Progressive payroll and HR software company who are growing organically year on year. They offer challenging positions to intelligent, hardworking individuals and actively encourage junior members to take up more senior roles as the company continues to expand. Excellent career opportunities exist for individuals looking to develop their career.
To apply: please forward your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered