- IT Development
Position: PHP Developer
Suitable for: PHP Programmer / PHP Developer / Backend Developer / Full Stack Developer / WordPress Developer
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
A digital design and creative agency based in Leeds is looking for dynamic and self motivated PHP developer with WordPress experience to join their friendly and flexible team.
Applications from all levels of development will be considered, however the successful candidate must have at least 12 months working experience as a PHP Programmer / PHP Developer / Backend Developer / Full Stack Developer / WordPress Developer.
The PHP Programmer / PHP Developer / Backend Developer / Full Stack Developer / WordPress Developer will be required to have:
- Min 12 months experience as WordPress Developer / PHP Developer
- Woocommerce experience is highly desirable
- Passion for design and best coding practices
- Strong and confident communicator
- Excellent problems solving skills
As PHP Programmer / PHP Developer / Backend Developer / Full Stack Developer / WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Design, develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work under their own initiative, a passion for development and an appetite to learn new skills, which will in turn aid their own career development.
To Apply: please forward your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered