Project Co-ordinator – Telecoms experience desirable!
Position: Project Co-ordinator – Telecoms experience desirable!
Suitable for: Project Co-Ordinator / Customer Liaison Manager / Deployment Manager / Installation Co-Ordinator / Technical Co-Ordinator
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 DOE + Benefits
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
We are looking for a Project Co-Ordinator / Customer Liaison Manager / Deployment Manager / Installation Co-Ordinator / Technical Co-Ordinator ideally with Telecoms and/or Networking experience, although this isn’t essential it is desirable, to join an exciting fast growing company based in Leeds.
Our client is a successful telecoms provider looking for a Project Co-Ordinator / Customer Liaison Manager / Deployment Manager / Installation Co-Ordinator / Technical Co-Ordinator to join their team. You will be based in their Leeds office and report into the Deployment Manager.
You will be responsible for co-ordinating the implementation of VoIP and network services installation, liaising with the technical and sales teams, along with suppliers, to ensure the client and end users are kept updated and informed throughout the process.
As the Project Co-Ordinator / Customer Liaison Manager / Deployment Manager / Installation Co-Ordinator / Technical Co-Ordinator you will have:
Key Tasks/ Working Requirements
• Organised, confident and capable manner
• Highly organised
• Ability to communicate with clients to understand their requirements
• Understanding of deliverables to manage clients expectations
• Proficient in written English and typing skills for updating and keeping records
• Will have experience of working within different sized companies preferably in a client facing role
• Ability to run and manage projects simultaniously
• Scheduling resources as required to achieve deliverables
• Should have a clear understanding of the importance of project co-ordination, management and the relationships involved
• Ability to work under pressure; prioritise workload and meet deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good customer care skills
• Ability to build good working relationships with suppliers, clients, partners and colleagues
To apply: Please send your CV, in Word format, to email@example.com
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered