- Featured Jobs
- Project Management
Project Manager – digital/web/e-commerce or software development
Position: Project Manager – digital/web/e-commerce or software development
Suitable for: Project Co-ordinator / Digital Project Manager / Junior Project Manger
Location: Multiple West Yorkshire locations – Leeds / Wetherby / Wakefield
Salary: £35k – £40k Dependent upon experience
Our clients are looking for dynamic, client facing Project Manager / Project Manager / Project Co-ordinator / Digital Project Manager / Junior Project Manager to play a pivotal role within their expanding agencies.
These roles involve working with a series of tools such as Jira, Tempo and Service Desk to fully understand client requirements, team capacity and project status to assist in your day to day responsibilities (task scheduling, time tracking, project plans).
The Project Manager will work with the development and account management team across a range of projects encompassing monthly retainers and full website builds as well as special projects.
As Project Manager / Project Co-ordinator / Digital Project Manager / Junior Project Manger the following experience is required:
- Min 2+ years’ experience in a Project Manager, Project Co-ordinator or similar role (inc at least 1 years’ experience of managing digital or IT software related projects)
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of delivery of projects from conception to launch
- A good understanding of existing project management methodologies and an interest in developing methodologies
- Experience of taking client requirements and creating detailed client briefs and running client workshops and planning meetings.
- Experience of managing multiple workstreams
- Have advanced client liaison and communication skills and an ability to develop, nurture and maintain customer and internal relationships
- Experience of working within a digital agency
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of using software such as Magento or Shopify
- Exposure to projects utilising agile delivery methods
- Working knowledge of tools such as Jira, Tempo, Service Desk
Full job description available on request.
To apply: please email your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.