- Featured Jobs
- Project Management
Project Manager – digital/web/e-commerce or software development
Position: Project Manager – digital/web/e-commerce or software development
Suitable for: Project Co-ordinator, Digital Project Manager, Account Manager with project management experience
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: To £37k DOE + bens
Enthusiastic and self-motivated Project Manager required to join expanding digital agency working with both the internal team and external clients to assist in the production of fantastic client websites and e-commerce solutions.
This role involves working with a series of tools such as Jira, Tempo and Service Desk to fully understand client requirements, team capacity and project status to assist in your day to day responsibilities (task scheduling, time tracking, project plans).
The Project Manager will work with the development and account management team across a range of projects encompassing monthly retainers and full website builds as well as special projects.
- Min 2+ years’ experience in a Project Manager, Project Co-ordinator or similar role (inc at least 1 years’ experience of managing digital or IT software related projects)
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of delivery of projects from conception to launch
- A good understanding of existing project management methodologies and an interest in developing methodologies
- Experience of taking client requirements and creating detailed client briefs and running client workshops and planning meetings.
- Experience of managing multiple workstreams
- Have advanced client liaison and communication skills and an ability to develop, nurture and maintain customer and internal relationships
- Experience of working within a digital agency
- Exposure to projects utilising agile delivery methods
- Working knowledge of tools such as Jira, Tempo, Service Desk
Full job description available
Training and progression:
They believe in investing in their employees, working with leading training providers and professional bodies to expand their skillset, with regular workshops, lunch and learns as well as tailored personal development plans to support career aspirations.
The diverse range of specialisms across the business provides plentiful opportunities to get a taste for new areas within the business to broaden your experience.
To apply: please email your CV in Word format to CV@solosearch.co.uk
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.