- Featured Jobs
- Project Management
Project Manager – Non-Technical
Position: Project Manager – Non-Technical
Suitable for: Project Co-ordinator, Digital Project Manager, Account Manager with project management experience
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire + client travel (approx 20%)
Enthusiastic, tenacious and commercially minded Project Manager required to join expanding digital agency to work as part of the account handling team. The Project Manager is responsible to the Client Services Director and for delivering pro-active project management for client projects.
This is not a technical role and would be well suited to someone with meticulous amounts of detail, strong communication skills and experience of managing costs and budgets.
- Approx 2 years’ experience as a Project Manager or Account Manager or similar
- A good balance of customer service and commercial awareness.
- Experienced in the digital sector with a good understanding of the application of digital technology, creative and digital marketing solutions in the business environment
- Experience of project management, including developing project plans, liaising with internal colleagues, external suppliers and clients to meet specific timescales and deliver on-budget.
- Have experience of managing key documentation and client communication and ensuring a clear audit trail of communication.
- Proven experience of managing costs, budgets and appropriate contractual documentation
- The ability to see the bigger picture and take a commercial view of conflicting project elements.
- Any experience of account management, client services, business development or similar would be an advantage
- Experience of working as a Project Manager on digital / e-commerce related projects
- Working knowledge of tools such as Jira, Tempo, Service Desk.
Full job description available.
Training and progression:
They believe in investing in their employees, working with leading training providers and professional bodies to expand their skillset, with regular workshops, lunch and learns as well as tailored personal development plan to support career aspirations.
The diverse range of specialisms across the business provides plentiful opportunities to get a taste for new areas within the business to broaden your experience.
To apply: Please forward your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regards to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.