- Project Management
Project Manager – Payments / Banking
Position: Senior Project Manager – payments & banking
Suitable for: Agile Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Software Development Manager with project management experience
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (approx 10 min walk from train station)
Salary: To £50k + bonus + pension + career development
The Agile Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of banking and payments projects encompassing both business and technical aspects of the solutions. Using agile and lean principles, you will lead the team in establishing the foundations of the project through to the release of the solution into production through to management of post go live processes.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Agile Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Software Development Manager or similar
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience of managing software development, application development related projects
- Experience of payments / banking sector (previous experience of working for major bank or payments organisation and familiarity with how payments work, commercial/retail banking, banking systems, banking/payments operations)
- Team leadership – experience of managing small teams
- Must be outcome and customer focused
- Must have interest in technology
Agile Project Manager responsibilities:
- Sprint planning to identify goals, plan work and lead the multidisciplinary team through to delivery management of the iterative design and development process within each sprint using prioritisation techniques (eg MoSCoW)
- Providing advice to customers across the delivery lifecycle
- Motivating the teams to meet their objectives
Full job description available
Founded in 1999, they are a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects
Their people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While we take work seriously, we don’t take ourselves the same way. They have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment which is a converted mill within a 10 minute walking distance of Leeds and has free parking !
To apply: please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by strong values and a determination to be the best.
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.