- IT Non Development
- Featured Jobs
Project Manager – web/mobile solutions
Position: Project Manager – web/mobile solutions
Suitable for: Digital Project Manager, Software Project Manager, Technical Project Manager
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Salary: To £35,000 (depending on experience) + full Perkbox subscription
One of the North of England’s fastest growing digital agencies is currently seeking an enthusiastic Technical Project Manager to join their team to manage the delivery of an array of web and mobile projects for organisations around the world.
As Project Manager, you will be working with a team of 30 people across design, development, business analysis, quality assurance and support to ensure the successful planning and delivery of projects.
Our client works with organisations all over the world form small tech start-ups to international conglomerates and government organisations.
This role would be suitable for a Digital Project Manager, Project Manager, Software Project Manager.
- Experience of project management within a digital agency or in-house development team
- Experience of project managing web / mobile / software development type projects
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Experience producing functional and technical business analyst specification documents
- Any experience with testing and QA
- A confident, professional and client facing personality
- Extreme organisation and work well under pressure with high workloads and tight deadlines
- Converting client requests into technical solutions through wireframing, project specifications and design and development briefing documents and sessions
- Knowledge of development principles, technical systems architecture or other tech related experience
- Experience of Jira, Slack, Balsamiq Mockups, Google Drive
- Knowledge of the development lifecycle for mobile applications and web platforms using either waterfall or agile methodologies (we currently use a hybrid but are more waterfall focused)
As a Technical Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects through their full lifecycle, including working with sales and business analysts to map out a digital solution from the beginning
- Managing the scheduling of resources across a number of projects simultaneously
- Working with clients to provide regular updates on the status of their project, including the potential for face to face meetings involving some travel – primarily to London
- Production of feature documents, user stories and managing change requests. This could involve some wireframe production work alongside the business analyst
- Managing project scope and ensuring potential future project phases are well documented
- Ensuring a thorough understanding of client goals and objectives for the product, including a technical understanding where applicable
- Gathering estimates and presenting these back to the client in a way to ensure they are accepted!
- A competitive salary
- Training where training is required
- Team activity days – paintballing, regular drinks and other activities
- Beer Fridays in the office
- Office pool table and games consoles
- Full access to Perkbox
- Share options in new exciting company launched projects
To apply: Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (ideally word format)
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered