- Customer Service
Position: Registrations Administrator
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 (this is a full time, permanent role)
Our client is looking for a customer focused and friendly addition to their team you would be working as a Registrations Administrator for their outsources payroll services company based in Wetherby.
This is a great role for anyone looking to take their first steps on the career ladder as full training will be provided.
- Previous experience in a telephone based ‘customer relationship’ building role (i.e. Account Executive, Account Manager, Customer Liaison Officer, Outbound Customer Service Advisor, Sales Executive, Recruitment Consultant or Resourcer) is desirable.
- Must possess excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Must understand process driven functions and be highly organised
- Attention to detail is key
- Must be a good problem solver
- Must be PC literate
- Ideally Maths and English at GCSE level or above
- Any experience of payroll and / or recruitment high advantageous but not essential
You will be responsible for contacting and registering new starters and providing information about the services the company offer.
You will be responsible for keeping the software up to date and accurate and send out registration documents to the new starter by email or by post.
You will provide excellent customer service to our clients and handle telephone queries/calls that are received.
There will also be a variety of administration tasks that may form part of your role.
To apply: please send your CV, in Word format, to CV@solosearch.co.uk
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.